Tuesday, August 17, 2010

From First To Last - Throne To The Wolves [2010]


I havent Listened to this yet I just wanted to get it up ASAP. I'm listening as I'm writing this as I hear the first track and it doesnt make me feel as sad as the self titled did back in '08. I hate to say it but I haven't been a fan of these guys since Sonny left or better yet since Dear Diary. I know that sounds cheesy but it's honestly how I feel, that split didnt go well for anyone. Their strength came from the fact that they were one of the first bands to get big from making that overthetop emo hardcore scene-ish music, and as time went by and Sonny left they just became dated. However from what I'm listening to right now there's still life left in these guys and I doubt they'll be stopping any time soon.
Sounds Like: Something you've heard before
Stand Out Tracks: GRITS
Track List:
1. Chasing Out
2. Chyeaaa
3. Elvis Said Ambition is a Ream With A V8 Engine
4. GRITS
5. Going Lohan
6. I'll Innoculate The World With The Virus of My Disillusionment
7. You Me and The Significant Others
8. The He Man Woman Club Haters
9. MO
10. A Soft War
11. Now That You're Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment