Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boken Toy Airplanes/sleepyhead - Demo Collection



Broken Toy Airplanes/sleepyhead is a girl named Haley Mills from Texas that makes songs on her computer and apparently doens't plan on making any profit from her music. We dont know much about her except that she sometimes does little shows and sometimes she plays guitar. She makes electronic poppy stuff with acoustic guitar. The music is unique, personal, and emotional. Normally wejumptheshark isn't a fan of electronic music but sleepyhead is the exception. Anyone who enjoys music will find at least one of her songs enjoyable. Recently new songs have been few and far between with sleepyhead but she still has a sizeable catalog about 20 songs, thats more than some bands write in five years. I started following her about a year ago and most of these songs were already recorded, so I dont know exactly how old all of this is, and I havent put up her most recent songs we'er saving those for another post. Haley Mills is very talented and I hope her music always stays as amazing as it is.

myspace
Sounds Like: Lights, Now, Now Every Children
Stand Out Tracks: 9 Crimes (cover), Butterfly Room, Undone

Track List:
1. 9 Crimes (Damien Rice Cover)
2. My Middle Name is Self Destruction
3. Dig Your Own Grave
4. Estrella
5. Explode, Fall, Fade
6. Figures the Day
7. I don't Believe in Angels
8. I Forget
9. Lady Bug vs. Machine Gun
10. Lucky Number 3
12. New York Minute
13. Pressure (Paramore Cover)
14. Promises
15. Speechless
16. Trashbag
17. We Are All Going To Die
18. Don't Run
19. Little Steps
20. Texas Can Get Pretty Cold
21. Butterfly Room
22. Undone

download

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I greatly appreciate what you have to say about my music.

    -Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading this. We hope you like our site and I hope to keep in contact with you as you continue to make amazing music. Feel free to drop us a comment or email any time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing information so very nice TV installation service Dublin TV mounting and cable technicians are insured and also RECI certified electricians so you know your in safe hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I've been looking for I Don't Believe In Angels for such a long long long time. :']

    ReplyDelete